Oil painting Open shore by Timothy Gent
Open shore is an atmospheric oil, capturing the dynamic movement of clouds over the open seashore. I've used abstract textures and brushstrokes to suggest movement and light over the shore at Ross sands beach, Lindisfarne in Northumberland.
Open shore is a lovely original fine art reminder of nature and the sea.
Williamsburg and Michael Harding handmade professional oil paints are used on a Winsor & Newton deep edge artist gallery canvas. Your painting is ready to frame or to be hung on the wall as it is. The canvas has white edges.
Insured delivery is included (within 1-3 working days in the UK or 5-7 outside the UK).
Your original Timothy Gent oil painting comes with an artist signed certificate of authenticity and a one year full satisfaction guarantee.
Open shore is available for purchase now. Click on 'Add to basket' to checkout securely online or email me at or telephone
Why buy from the Timothy Gent Gallery?
- Quality fine art for a lifetime
- Created with passion and love for the subject, you can enjoy the unique insight and inspiration that went into creating a Timothy Gent. Collected and enjoyed since 2007.
- 100% Reassurance
- Your high quality, signed and certified original is guaranteed by me for at least one year. Only the finest professional artist materials are used to create your work of art.
- Safe and secure ordering
- Your order is submitted using a SSL (secure sockets layer) website and a secure checkout process by Paypal. You are always sent a personal order confirmation by me.
- Fast, free delivery
- Know where your fine art order is every step of the way with personal e-mail updates and tracking available on your free insured delivery.
- Personal, friendly service by the artist
- You can ask the me directly about any aspect of your chosen fine art easily by e-mailing or by calling